Posted by Trindy Oakley
As of March 31st, Facebook have migrated all Pages to the timeline layout. What does this mean for your Business Page and are you ready to get the most out of its new features?
According to TechCrunch, only 10% of page traffic is driven by default landing pages, while the remaining 90% comes from published links and ads. So you have plenty of time to familiarize yourself with the new layout, its features and how to continue to best engage your audience.
At a glance, the new timeline structure can be confusing and easy to get lost in, but once you grow to understand how information is being presented and how best to share your information it will all become clear!
The tips listed in this article are designed to give you a thorough update on some of the new features that provide plenty of hidden potential and how you can tap into them.