Bookkeeping Key Dates – With Downloadable iCal
Many startups, contractors and small businesses start off by wearing many different hats, it’s easy to miss key dates for lodging your liability forms (if you don’t have a bookkeeper to do it for you). Missing key dates can have catastrophic financial repercussions, to make life easier I have listed the current activity statement lodgement dates for the current accounting period here.
Here are the key dates for BAS, IAS and the Superannuation Guarantee for the following accounting period:
January 1st to March 31st 2012
- 21st January – Monthly Activity Statement for December 2011.
- 28th January – Superannuation Guarantee Contributions, for Quarter 2, 2011-12 – contributions to be made to the fund by this date.
- 21st February – Monthly Activity Statement for January 2012.
- 21st February – Monthly PAYG IAS (Instalment Activity Statement) for January 2012.
- 28th February – Quarterly Activity Statement, Quarter 2 2011-12 – all lodgement methods.
- 28th February – Super Guarantee Charge (SGC) for Quarter 2 2011-12 if contributions were not made by the due date.
- 21st March – Monthly Activity Statement for February 2012.
- 21st March – Monthly PAYG IAS (Instalment Activity Statement) for February 2012.
Please feel free to download this helpful iCalander which you can import into your Calendar. It includes all of the above key dates as well as reminders, so you’ll never miss a lodgement date again!
Posted on February 12, 2012, in Bookkeeping, Small Business and tagged Activity Statements, BAS, bookkeeping, IAS, icalander, key dates, Monthly Activity Statement, payg, superannuation guarantee. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.